Thursday, March 24, 2011

My reason for being...

So, I'm inviting you into my little piece of heaven. I'd like to first introduce you to the man of my dreams: Adam
Adam and I dancing the night away.
I could seriously go on and use every cheesy, lovey adjective in the thesaurus to describe how wonderful he is, but I'll spare you. I first met Adam in 2004 when I was a freshman in college. I was 18 and he was 21. I remember the very first morning I met him. I remember my roommate talking me into joining crew. So to amuse her, I woke up a 4:30 in the morning for practice. We walked down to the lake, which was covered by fog, and then I saw him. He was wearing a green sweatshirt and some black workout pants. I asked my roommate who he was and then that was it. I fell in love with him right there by the lake. We started dating and everything was cloud 9 bliss! Five years later, we were engaged to be married and were pregnant with our first child.
Isabella Pauline
Bella at her 5th birthday party.
 The pregnancy was a rough one but the end result was so worth all of the morning sickness and swollen ankles. I give you: Isabella. She weighed 5 lbs 15 oz. She was a tiny little ball of love. I was overwhelmed when I had her. I had no idea I was capable of loving something so small so much. She's got the most wonderful and outgoing personality. Even from when she was just a baby. Here is my baby now:
It's so cliche to say this, but it's utterly amazing how fast they grow up. Bella is my little girly princess now. She loves me to death and I feel so blessed to have that love.
Two years after my little princess was born, we had a prince (no I did not give birth to Prince)haha.
Peter
Here's my little man now: God's greatest gift to me. These are the loves of my life. You will very often hear me talking about them. I'm sure it won't all be lovey-dovey-gooey-mushy stuff, cause let's face it, motherhood is not always glamorous. But I will keep you informed of my every day life. Until next time...



Oh! And here's me again:

No comments:

Post a Comment